Lucie and Simon are a self taught artistic duo living and working out of Paris France. In their post apocalyptic series entitled Silent World the artists empty famous places in major metropolises like New York Paris and Beijing. In each striking capture lies a symbolic character that brings a narrative feeling to the image.
The haunting photographs were created using a neutral density filter that allows for extra long exposures which removes moving objects like people and cars.
1) Times Square New York City
2) Place de Opera Paris
3) Tiananmen Square Beijing
4) Columbus Circle New York City
5) Queensboro Bridge New York City
6) Courtyard of the Louvre Paris
7) Ring Roads Beijing
8) Madison Square Garden New York City
9) Place de la Concorde Paris
10) Xizhimen Ring Road Beijing
11) Sixth Avenue New York City
12) Place Montparnasse Parishttp://www.lucieandsimon.com/works/silent_world